Stamen is looking for a contract product marketing professional to lead an internal project for our agency. We want you to define and implement a work process for cataloging and creating secondary marketing assets from our work with clients. These assets may include blog posts, one pagers, website collateral, client reference quotes, videos, and other useful content that showcases the right facets of our work for different audiences. We expect this to be a three (3) month long, part-time project and will firm up the schedule in collaboration with our selected candidate.
The project is an opportunity to engage with a rich and varied landscape of commercial and artistic engagements undertaken over seventeen years. We’ve worked with the Max Planck Institute, the Dalai Lama, Vito Acconci, the Museum of Modern Art, SFMOMA, SPUR, AirBnB, National Geographic, Oprah Winfrey, MTV, and many others across industries and regions. This is a project for someone who loves variety and hunting down odd bits of information, and who’s great at wrapping them all up in a system that we can use for years to come.
The engagement will entail:
- Performing discovery work on Stamen’s business, market positioning, culture, types of projects, etc.
- Using the findings of discovery to design a work process for generating and cataloging secondary assets for all work
- Creating content directly and with Stamen staff to be used in these assets
- Implementing said work process and training Stamen staff, and ensuring initial adoption
- Identifying/recommending long-term resourcing needs to support the developed process
We expect that much of work will take place at our studio in San Francisco’s Mission District.
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include references to similar projects that you’ve led.