email: info (at) stamen.com*
Photo by William Wilkinson
- Q. Does everyone at Stamen read these?
- A. Yes.
- Q. Is this the mail to use if I want to hire you?
- A. Absolutely. Also, you should totally hire us.
- Q. I dont think I have enough budget to work with you. Should I send you a mail?
- A. Try us! We work at all levels, including free; a healthy mix of projects is vital to a vibrant studio practice.
- Q. I know someone at Stamen and am trying to get in touch with them. Is info@ the best way to get in touch with them?
- A. Yes.
- Q. I know someone who used to work at Stamen and am trying to get in touch with them. Is info@ the best way to get in touch with them?
- A. We're happy to pass your message along.
- Q. Are you hiring interns?
- A. Not at this time.
- Q. Can you answer student questions or entertain student visits?
- A. Sorry, but reluctantly no, the volume is too high. We're interested in relationships with universities that can be mutually beneficial, but individual or group student visits are more than we can currently handle.